Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day
Everyone!

I'm sending you all this virtual Valentine for Valentine's Day.

This weekend I am having my largest (Massive) ever garage sale, so if you're local come on over Friday and/or Saturday, between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m., and check out all the good stuff.  Sharon, of "Eklectic Junktion" is helping me with this event and she'll have plenty of her own stuff to get rid of.  I'm cleaning out my art/craft studio of much of my stash, supplies, and yes.....my decor.

No, I'm not moving or quitting, I'm just doing an overhaul and making more room for art that I'm creating through participation in "Life Book 2014."  I'm learning so many wonderful new techniques, and sharing ideas and talent with new exciting artists which are resulting in some radical collaborations and changes in my style.  I'm never going to NOT love vintage, but as we all know, if you stagnate you do not grow.  I intend to grow as much as possible this year, as my key word in the coming months is "Explore."

This garage sale is a cleansing event for me, but it will also be an exhausting and painful time, so I won't be visiting or posting for at least a week.

I will be back shortly with all new Easter/St. Patrick's Day and Spring graphics for ya'll.  I will also show the goodies from the Valentine's Day swap that my good friend Sandy hosted, as well as some very interesting peeks into what's coming up.

I hope your Valentine's Day is as lovely as all of you are!

Big Hugs,
Meri

13 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Good luck with your sale! ♥

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I wish I could come on Friday...but my hubby is working. And of course, Saturday is my party....so I kinda need to be there! Got anything you KNOW I would absolutely love to have??? Hope your sale goes well and will miss you here.

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Thanks for the pretty valentine.
Hope you have a great garage sale, and Happy Valentines Day to you, Meri!

Montanagirl said...

I hope your sale is a big success! Can't wait to see what you'll be doing next...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I wish you the best of luck with your sale! Wish I was there! lol I decided to take time out from 'buying'. That's working well for me so far! Enjoy your week my friend!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Sounds like it's going to be one fabulous sale! I seriously wished I lived closer and wasn't recovering from surgery. I'd be right there digging and exploring!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh man, I think I should be at your garage sale!!!!!!!!!!after all I am the Garage Sale Gal !! LOL!!!
Cleaning out is a good thing :) I hope you sell all your garage sale goodies!
Very sweet valentine and Thank you so much for the kind comment about my baptism!
I hope you have a Sweet Valentine's Day!
Warmly,
deb

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good luck with the sale!!!!!

Tammy's in Love said...

Good for you! This spring we are doing the same thing; a little thinning is good! We do need to move and get out of a 5 bedroom 2 story with finished basement! I have way too much stuff!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I'm sure your sale will be a huge success, Meri! I think it's great that you're embracing change!
Happy Valentines Day to you, My Friend!
Erica :)

donna said...

Good luck on your sale. I so wish I lived near by.
Hugs
donna

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a pretty Valentine to share! Good luck with your sale :) Valentine hugs to you! xo Holly

Laura Adams said...

Hi Meri! Happy Valentines to you to! I haven't been around much myself ...so busy trying to declutter and get organized for crafting. I wish you the best at your sale....and as always thank you for sharing your talent :)
(((HUGS)))